Subject: REQUEST FOR INFO ABOUT THE EU COMMON ENTRY GATE (EU-CEG)
From: ΤΜΗΜΑ ΛΟΙΠΩΝ ΕΞΑΡΤΗΣΕΩΝ <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <Hadrian
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2024 12:05:34 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

We’d like to ask you if you could provide us with any information
regarding the authorities and the procedures that you, as Member States,
may have introduced into your countries as a part of your tobacco control
policy, in order to monitor, analyze, etc. the information submitted from
companies via the EU-CEG.

We would especially appreciate if you could provide us with said
information as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance

Best Regards

Eftychia Efthymia Giannopoulou - Employee at Other Addictions Unit,
Directorate for Addressing Addictions, Hellenic Ministry of Health

Ioanna Parara – Head of Other Addictions Unit, Directorate for Addressing
Addictions, Hellenic Ministry of Health

Maria Kouloumpi – Head of Directorate for Addressing Addictions, Hellenic
Ministry of Health

HELLENIC MINISTRY OF HEALTH

Directorate for Addressing Addictions

Unit of Other Addictions

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

             <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Τel:     +30 2132161503, +30 2132161544